Friday, May 2, 2014

MY TOP 10 D.C. Silver Age Comics for Investment

MY TOP 10 D.C Silver Age Investment books 

    Greeting tonight folks ! People have been asking me about my top 10 list's ... So i'm gonna make that my weekend Blog! Why a top 10 list ? I needed a goal after buying comic after comic and flipping book after book for the next HOT thing. I got tired of this so i decided to focus on making top 10 lists for comics i wanted to own and be able to afford & pass down to my kids so they could enjoy them & profit off them. 

   Will your list be different ? Sure it will , these are MY top ten for reasons known and some unknown to most people, don't like my picks ? feel like i'm missing something ? MAKE YOUR OWN LIST .... LOL 
Note they are in no real order just as i making my list the order they came to me after research.

#10 - Detective Comics #359 - First Batgirl 


    - this book has so much room to move in my opinion , whats not to love about it Classic Silver age cover , female character , PURPLE COVER ... purple cover you ask ? I think its lucky ... purple cover's are tough in high grades ( ie. action 242 , FF45 , Tec359 ). 

I own a 4.0 currently as you can tell by my blog post, but i'll always be looking to upgrade this at some point.

#9 - Action Comics #242 - First Brainiac 


    - this comic is very elusive iv'e been looking for an affordable copy for at least a year and found one on the bay couple weeks ago and its on its way to CGC after a press ... i'm think you know what i'm going say next. It's got a tough PURPLE COVER ! , Brainiac's first Appearance , Very hard to find in High grades again , but an easy sell at lower grades make this a great book to pick up anytime you can get it. Its only gonna go up up up ... If they do a Movie OMG forget it even low grades of this book will be SKYROCKETING into Space. GOOD pic huh ? :)

#7 & 8 coming to you in the next couple nights Thanks for the look !